The Man Behind the Mask
Overworked and Confused, Chris Jennison makes his home in Greenfield Massachusetts. He is the Jack of All Trades:
- Digital Artist
- Business Owner
His work is based around one question;
Who do we think we are?
He is the president of a newly registered company, Reaktant Studios. The company is an internet multimedia company that specializes in a set of creative abilities:
- Interactive Game Programming and Design
- Digital and Print Advertising
- Professional Photography
- Website Design using Flash and HTML5
Reaktant Studios has one thing that is different from other growing companies.
Chris Jennison hires entry level students.
Using leadership and guidance, he offers newly graduated and current students work experience in various fields, allowing them to choose to leave the company and work for larger companies.
Employees who have moved on:
- Lillian Sah, Columbus Ohio, works for Pixar.
- Cody Cardaropoli, Greenfield MA, works for 98.3 WHAI
- Jessica Wise, Vancouver Canada, works for Cartoon Network
Chris Jennison, since the age of 15, has been studying programming in all venues. As a young programmer, he is capable of the following:
- Flash Game Programming and Advertising
- Server Programming and Database Organization
- HTML5 Mobile Game Programming
- Android and iOS App Programming